What We Do Best
Arkansas Healthcare Personnel (AHP) specializes in providing healthcare organizations throughout Arkansas with top level clinical staff in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We focus on placement of temporary staff in acute care, industrial, long-term care, pediatric facilities and medical clinics. Essentially, everywhere healthcare professionals are needed.
Arkansas Healthcare Personnel
425 North University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72205
Toll Free: 800-959-4625
Fax : 501-666-8544
Placement Market: Throughout the State of Arkansas
Most everyone has dealt with the crisis created by the “Nurse Shortage.” We understand the strain this places on your facilities and recognize how critical it is to assist you by securing competent staff promptly and by having ongoing communications with you. Our staffing specialists are available to you 24/7 and your calls will be returned promptly.
AHP recruits highly skilled professional RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and Respiratory Therapists for per diem needs or short term travel contracts.
Consider Using AHP for the following:
- Census Fluctuations
- Vacation Coverage
- Opening a New Facility or Unit
- Planned or Unplanned Leaves of Absence
- Temporary Positions (fill a difficult to fill permanent position temporarily during your recruitment efforts)
Benefits of Using AHP include the following:
- Competitive Pricing
- Highly qualified Staff
- Staffing Specialist available to you 24/7
- We provide Professional Liability Workers Comp, Unemployment Insurance, FICA, Federal, State and Taxes.
- Recruiting and Advertising Costs
- Screening and background Costs
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process tells a lot about who we are and the standards we insist upon. Employees are interviewed, screened and evaluated during the hiring process and OSHA and JCAHO guidelines are followed.
- Completed Application (1 year experience required)
- License Verification
- Previous Employment Verification
- Require 2 Peer References
- Reference Verification
- SS Verification
- Pre Employment 10 Panel Urine Drug Screen
- TB/PPD Evidence Within Past Year
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Immunization Record or Titers as Required
- State Background Check (including adult, child and long term care)
- OIG Verification
- Skills Assessment
- CPR, ACLS, NRP or Other Certifications as Required
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Patient Safety Goals
- Fire and Electrical Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazardous Communications
- Pain Management
- Advance Directives
- Age Specific Care
425 N University Ave
Little Rock, AR 72205